Thursday, December 1, 2011

Twas the Night Before Christmas - Play

On Tuesday (November 29th) we went to Cleveland to see Twas the Night Before Christmas at the BPAC.  After our last experience with Neil I was a little nervous but suprisingly he did really good.  This play was more geared for the younger kids and it was also shorter.  I didn't get many good pictures but we had a great time and that night I got to go to Bunco so overall it was a wonderful day!



Before leaving I wanted to get a picture of them and of course Camden insisted this bear be in the picture.




Chloe waiting on the play to start

Ella is wishing I would put the camera away...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Twas the Night Before Christmas - Play

On Tuesday (November 29th) we went to Cleveland to see Twas the Night Before Christmas at the BPAC.  After our last experience with Neil I was a little nervous but suprisingly he did really good.  This play was more geared for the younger kids and it was also shorter.  I didn't get many good pictures but we had a great time and that night I got to go to Bunco so overall it was a wonderful day!



Before leaving I wanted to get a picture of them and of course Camden insisted this bear be in the picture.




Chloe waiting on the play to start

Ella is wishing I would put the camera away...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment