Monday, December 26, 2011

My Big Guy

Neil is growing up and moving out of the "baby" stage very quickly!  Last week we took the passy for good this time :) and today Marvin converted his crib into a toddler bed. I was really surprised at how good he did.  He only had a few nights of fussing before bedtime without the passy and tonight he went straight to sleep and never even tried to get out of the bed.  He may be on the floor in the morning but starting out was smooth.  Thank goodness for Marvin or Neil would probably be in a crib at 4 and still have his passy, I always said I wouldn't be that mother but something about knowing he is our last baby makes me want to keep him young a little longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, December 26, 2011

My Big Guy

Neil is growing up and moving out of the "baby" stage very quickly!  Last week we took the passy for good this time :) and today Marvin converted his crib into a toddler bed. I was really surprised at how good he did.  He only had a few nights of fussing before bedtime without the passy and tonight he went straight to sleep and never even tried to get out of the bed.  He may be on the floor in the morning but starting out was smooth.  Thank goodness for Marvin or Neil would probably be in a crib at 4 and still have his passy, I always said I wouldn't be that mother but something about knowing he is our last baby makes me want to keep him young a little longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment