Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Parade and Christmas Tree!

Today we took the kids to the annual Christmas parade.  They had a blast and Neil loved all of the bands and people dressed up.  There were several bands from out of state and all over the place and lots of people dressed up in cosumes galore.  We really wanted Wendy's chili after but it was packed so we backtracked to Backyard Burger.












Yesterday Mama came to help me decorate our tree (I gave up putting on breakable ornaments when I realized Neil had broken 3 in the first 5 minutes).  It looks great!! The only picture I could get was with my phone so its not that great but you can get the gist...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Parade and Christmas Tree!

Today we took the kids to the annual Christmas parade.  They had a blast and Neil loved all of the bands and people dressed up.  There were several bands from out of state and all over the place and lots of people dressed up in cosumes galore.  We really wanted Wendy's chili after but it was packed so we backtracked to Backyard Burger.












Yesterday Mama came to help me decorate our tree (I gave up putting on breakable ornaments when I realized Neil had broken 3 in the first 5 minutes).  It looks great!! The only picture I could get was with my phone so its not that great but you can get the gist...


No comments:

Post a Comment