Monday, December 26, 2011

Mommy - Daughter Day!!!

I know I am way behind on Christmas posting but I couldn't wait to blog about today!  Every year on the day after Christmas I remember going shopping with my Mama and sister with the Christmas money we'd received and I know this is crazy but as soon as I had Camden that is one of the things I have looked forward to doing with her.  It only took 4 Christmas's but it finally happened!  Her first Christmas she was like 14 days old so that was out and her 2nd Christmas I was pregnant with Neil and the third one was just too much going on and Neil was still young and into everything.  But this year was perfect...Marvin and Neil stayed home and took down the Christmas tree and organized all of the new toys and Camden and I took off to Jackson.  She was perfect and we had a wonderful time.  Thanks to my wonderful husband I actually have pictures from the day because I am now the proud owner of an i-Phone!!!!

Waffles and colors on the way!

Lakeland Wal-Mart has a carousel!!

Lunch with my sweet girl

On the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, December 26, 2011

Mommy - Daughter Day!!!

I know I am way behind on Christmas posting but I couldn't wait to blog about today!  Every year on the day after Christmas I remember going shopping with my Mama and sister with the Christmas money we'd received and I know this is crazy but as soon as I had Camden that is one of the things I have looked forward to doing with her.  It only took 4 Christmas's but it finally happened!  Her first Christmas she was like 14 days old so that was out and her 2nd Christmas I was pregnant with Neil and the third one was just too much going on and Neil was still young and into everything.  But this year was perfect...Marvin and Neil stayed home and took down the Christmas tree and organized all of the new toys and Camden and I took off to Jackson.  She was perfect and we had a wonderful time.  Thanks to my wonderful husband I actually have pictures from the day because I am now the proud owner of an i-Phone!!!!

Waffles and colors on the way!

Lakeland Wal-Mart has a carousel!!

Lunch with my sweet girl

On the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment