Saturday, December 3, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

Our church's men's ministry put on another Breakfast with Santa this year and I was so glad they did!  This morning at 8 we went to the ROC to have a pancake breakfast, make some crafts, and have a picture made with Santa.  The kids were wonderful and both sat in Santa's lap happily and Camden even told him what she wanted for Christmas.   Neil wasn't quite old enough to participate in all of the crafts this year but we did let him color a cross ornament and he got to eat one of the cookies Camden decorated. The crafts were really great most were ornaments and she even got to decorate a potholder as well as some cookies.
 I am going to post the picture I took of the kids with Santa below and hopefully I can post another one later that the church took.  I really hope that the church's shutter speed was faster than mine and that they actually caught both of the kids looking and smiling...



Yummy pancakes and sausage

Decorating her first ornament

Painting a stained glass Santa

He was so happy to get to use a marker:)

These were my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

Our church's men's ministry put on another Breakfast with Santa this year and I was so glad they did!  This morning at 8 we went to the ROC to have a pancake breakfast, make some crafts, and have a picture made with Santa.  The kids were wonderful and both sat in Santa's lap happily and Camden even told him what she wanted for Christmas.   Neil wasn't quite old enough to participate in all of the crafts this year but we did let him color a cross ornament and he got to eat one of the cookies Camden decorated. The crafts were really great most were ornaments and she even got to decorate a potholder as well as some cookies.
 I am going to post the picture I took of the kids with Santa below and hopefully I can post another one later that the church took.  I really hope that the church's shutter speed was faster than mine and that they actually caught both of the kids looking and smiling...



Yummy pancakes and sausage

Decorating her first ornament

Painting a stained glass Santa

He was so happy to get to use a marker:)

These were my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment