Friday, October 7, 2011

Seussical

On Thursday the kids and I went to Delta State for a Seussical play at the BPAC. 
 Lindsey and her kids were not able to make it this year so it was just me and the kids.  Neil made it a little past the first hour then we had to leave.  Camden was content to look at all of the outdoor art at the facility until Neil calmed down.  Camden enjoyed the play, espcially the Cat in The Hat.  She wan't as familiar with Horton Hears a Who but she never took her eyes off the performance. 
I really wanted to eat somewhere good since I’m never in Cleveland so I chanced a visit to A La’ Carte.   The kids were perfect and we had a nice peaceful lunch and a great trip back home.  The only down side is I never got to get a single picture from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, October 7, 2011

Seussical

On Thursday the kids and I went to Delta State for a Seussical play at the BPAC. 
 Lindsey and her kids were not able to make it this year so it was just me and the kids.  Neil made it a little past the first hour then we had to leave.  Camden was content to look at all of the outdoor art at the facility until Neil calmed down.  Camden enjoyed the play, espcially the Cat in The Hat.  She wan't as familiar with Horton Hears a Who but she never took her eyes off the performance. 
I really wanted to eat somewhere good since I’m never in Cleveland so I chanced a visit to A La’ Carte.   The kids were perfect and we had a nice peaceful lunch and a great trip back home.  The only down side is I never got to get a single picture from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment