Thursday, October 27, 2011

Festive for Fall

Our old decorations from last year are out and I am really excited about the cooler weather coming in.  I have been hearing a lot about Scentsy but haven't had $35 to spend on a burner.  Well I'm not sure if these are the same but they definitely work great!  Better Homes & Gardens has a huge selection of wax burners at Wal-Mart and they are around $15.oo for the burner and $5.oo for the wax.  I love mine and it goes great in my bedroom or master bathroom.  I can't wait until next month and then I'm going to invest in one for the front of the house.  I turn mine on for a couple of hours every morning and the whole back part of our home smells wonderful for the rest of the day!



I also love my Delta Magazine and the November/December issue came in today!  It really gets me into the holiday and decorating spirit and I can't wait to read it tonight.                                                                  It's the one magazine subscription I allow myself to indulge in and it's worth every penny.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Festive for Fall

Our old decorations from last year are out and I am really excited about the cooler weather coming in.  I have been hearing a lot about Scentsy but haven't had $35 to spend on a burner.  Well I'm not sure if these are the same but they definitely work great!  Better Homes & Gardens has a huge selection of wax burners at Wal-Mart and they are around $15.oo for the burner and $5.oo for the wax.  I love mine and it goes great in my bedroom or master bathroom.  I can't wait until next month and then I'm going to invest in one for the front of the house.  I turn mine on for a couple of hours every morning and the whole back part of our home smells wonderful for the rest of the day!



I also love my Delta Magazine and the November/December issue came in today!  It really gets me into the holiday and decorating spirit and I can't wait to read it tonight.                                                                  It's the one magazine subscription I allow myself to indulge in and it's worth every penny.




No comments:

Post a Comment