Friday, March 4, 2011

Neil is walking, well almost :)

Last Saturday Neil took 4 steps to the bush in front of our house!  Camden first walked to our dog Jake (and said his name before saying Mama), and Neil chose a bush.  He has been trying this several times a day since then but has not taken over 10 steps at a time.  I feel certain that he will be walking, if not running by the time he turns a year.  I can't believe he will be a year in a month!  I really think his year went by faster than Camden's!
My little man is growing up fast..

1 comment:

Friday, March 4, 2011

Neil is walking, well almost :)

Last Saturday Neil took 4 steps to the bush in front of our house!  Camden first walked to our dog Jake (and said his name before saying Mama), and Neil chose a bush.  He has been trying this several times a day since then but has not taken over 10 steps at a time.  I feel certain that he will be walking, if not running by the time he turns a year.  I can't believe he will be a year in a month!  I really think his year went by faster than Camden's!
My little man is growing up fast..

1 comment: