Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Marvin!!!!

Today my better-half turns 34!  I am so blessed to have Marvin as my husband and he proves that to be more true every year we are married.  He has the patience of Job and is constantly bringing me up anytime I start to get down. He is my best friend, my confidante, my soul-mate and the best father to our children than anyone on the planet could be.  I know he gets frustrated with me a lot but I am sure glad he chooses to stick by my side, even through the tough times.  I am so excited to have him by my side as we grow old together!  Check out this picture of when we were first dating!  We don't have a lot of pictures from the "dating" part of our relationship because it only lasted 3 months! 

I feel like we were kids here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Marvin!!!!

Today my better-half turns 34!  I am so blessed to have Marvin as my husband and he proves that to be more true every year we are married.  He has the patience of Job and is constantly bringing me up anytime I start to get down. He is my best friend, my confidante, my soul-mate and the best father to our children than anyone on the planet could be.  I know he gets frustrated with me a lot but I am sure glad he chooses to stick by my side, even through the tough times.  I am so excited to have him by my side as we grow old together!  Check out this picture of when we were first dating!  We don't have a lot of pictures from the "dating" part of our relationship because it only lasted 3 months! 

I feel like we were kids here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment