Saturday, August 17, 2013

God's Promises

Today as the kids and I were waiting outside for Marvin to come home we looked up and saw a beautiful rainbow over our back yard. I loved that it not only reminded me about how faithful the God I serve is but is also gave me the opportunity to tell my children about the first rainbow. I wasn't sure if they were really paying attention but later on while they were getting ready for bed I heard them discussing the people who drowned and how many animals would fit in a big boat. Maybe they soaked in something :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, August 17, 2013

God's Promises

Today as the kids and I were waiting outside for Marvin to come home we looked up and saw a beautiful rainbow over our back yard. I loved that it not only reminded me about how faithful the God I serve is but is also gave me the opportunity to tell my children about the first rainbow. I wasn't sure if they were really paying attention but later on while they were getting ready for bed I heard them discussing the people who drowned and how many animals would fit in a big boat. Maybe they soaked in something :)


No comments:

Post a Comment