Friday, April 19, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Pictures

After dumping my phone pictures onto our external hard drive I found a few that I know I will want to look at down the road.  Here's to lots of pics and few words!





                          The best part about being a work from home mom is getting to be the one to tuck them in for nap each day after we've read books and sang songs.




Sweet Friends



mr fix it




My place of rest and peace


Wonderful Father




Sunday afternoon art 


Spring


Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, April 19, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Pictures

After dumping my phone pictures onto our external hard drive I found a few that I know I will want to look at down the road.  Here's to lots of pics and few words!





                          The best part about being a work from home mom is getting to be the one to tuck them in for nap each day after we've read books and sang songs.




Sweet Friends



mr fix it




My place of rest and peace


Wonderful Father




Sunday afternoon art 


Spring


Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment