Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fair Family Reunion

March 23rd and 24th Marvin's Mom's family all came to Inverness so that she and her sisters could celebrate their oldest sister's 80th birthday.   It was really neat getting to meet so many people that I have only heard about or seen on facebook in our almost 8 years of marriage.  I know they are all spread out but maybe they will make it an annual event.

Below are some pictures from that weekend....I wish I would have taken more but hopefully Uncle Gene got some better shots with his camera.





Before supper in Inverness Friday night








Leah is the best sport ever!!! Or should I say Casey at The Bat!





Brian avoiding the camera






Such a beautiful sweet family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fair Family Reunion

March 23rd and 24th Marvin's Mom's family all came to Inverness so that she and her sisters could celebrate their oldest sister's 80th birthday.   It was really neat getting to meet so many people that I have only heard about or seen on facebook in our almost 8 years of marriage.  I know they are all spread out but maybe they will make it an annual event.

Below are some pictures from that weekend....I wish I would have taken more but hopefully Uncle Gene got some better shots with his camera.





Before supper in Inverness Friday night








Leah is the best sport ever!!! Or should I say Casey at The Bat!





Brian avoiding the camera






Such a beautiful sweet family!

No comments:

Post a Comment