Friday, March 30, 2012

Sky Lake

Lisa invited me and Stacy and the kids for a picnic lunch and trip to a famous tree at sky lake.  I had no idea there was such a neat place only 30 minutes from my house!  We had a blast and the walk to the tree is completely fenced in so the kids could just run.  They had a blast up until the last 5 minutes and Camden fell and scraped her knee :(  Watching you child get hurt is one of the hardest things in the world.

I am so glad we got to do this and I can't wait to go back!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, March 30, 2012

Sky Lake

Lisa invited me and Stacy and the kids for a picnic lunch and trip to a famous tree at sky lake.  I had no idea there was such a neat place only 30 minutes from my house!  We had a blast and the walk to the tree is completely fenced in so the kids could just run.  They had a blast up until the last 5 minutes and Camden fell and scraped her knee :(  Watching you child get hurt is one of the hardest things in the world.

I am so glad we got to do this and I can't wait to go back!










No comments:

Post a Comment