Monday, February 20, 2012

My Husband Knows Me :)

It's the little things in a marriage that add up and keep you smiling.  After 7 years my blow-dryer died but not before giving me a fairly good electrical shock.  So it went into the trash and it happened on the night Marvin was doing the grocery shopping.  I really wanted to pick one out myself but we really needed one especially now that Camden has a headfull too so when he offered to get one I agreed.   I was so impressed with what he came back with I had to take a picture of it!! 



I will be styling in style :) Yes I know I am a nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Husband Knows Me :)

It's the little things in a marriage that add up and keep you smiling.  After 7 years my blow-dryer died but not before giving me a fairly good electrical shock.  So it went into the trash and it happened on the night Marvin was doing the grocery shopping.  I really wanted to pick one out myself but we really needed one especially now that Camden has a headfull too so when he offered to get one I agreed.   I was so impressed with what he came back with I had to take a picture of it!! 



I will be styling in style :) Yes I know I am a nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment