Monday, November 28, 2011

Sheffield Thanksgiving

On Sunday we went to Inverness to have our second Thanksgiving with Marvin's family.  This year is was a small crowd, just our family, John, and grand-parents but it was great!  The kids had fun and the food was wonderful.... I did bring my camera but you can definitely tell the difference in my camera and Mama's.  Thank goodness for photoshop and picnik!  Marvin, John, and Granddaddy missed the picture session somehow....





If I smile for the camera can I keep my stuff?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, November 28, 2011

Sheffield Thanksgiving

On Sunday we went to Inverness to have our second Thanksgiving with Marvin's family.  This year is was a small crowd, just our family, John, and grand-parents but it was great!  The kids had fun and the food was wonderful.... I did bring my camera but you can definitely tell the difference in my camera and Mama's.  Thank goodness for photoshop and picnik!  Marvin, John, and Granddaddy missed the picture session somehow....





If I smile for the camera can I keep my stuff?




No comments:

Post a Comment