Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall is Here!!!

I am so excited that today is the first official day of fall which means this weekend I can pull out all of the fall decorations!  It also means slightly cooler weather and pumpkins!  I was rummaging through some of my pretty ratty fall decortions and the saddest one of all was our wreath for the door.  My friend Celia showed me a pumpkin door hanger that she made from burlap and it was so cute and soo affordable that I decided to tackle it.  Mine isn't nearly a cute as hers but it's a great improvement from the old faded wreath.  Now all I need is to convince my wonderful husband to fix a wire for it so I can hang it on our front door.

HAPPY FALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall is Here!!!

I am so excited that today is the first official day of fall which means this weekend I can pull out all of the fall decorations!  It also means slightly cooler weather and pumpkins!  I was rummaging through some of my pretty ratty fall decortions and the saddest one of all was our wreath for the door.  My friend Celia showed me a pumpkin door hanger that she made from burlap and it was so cute and soo affordable that I decided to tackle it.  Mine isn't nearly a cute as hers but it's a great improvement from the old faded wreath.  Now all I need is to convince my wonderful husband to fix a wire for it so I can hang it on our front door.

HAPPY FALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment