Friday, September 9, 2011

1st Week of Preschool

This week has flown by and Camden has thoroughly enjoyed every day.  So much so that she literally cries all the way home begging me to let her stay and play a little longer.  Neil has had me in his class both days and he did better the second day, I am hoping that is a good sign for next week. Today was cowboy/cowgirl dress up day and Camden looked really this morning.
Everyday they come home with artwork and a sheet letting me know what and how they did each day.  I have a folder started for each of them and can't wait to start baking for their class parties!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, September 9, 2011

1st Week of Preschool

This week has flown by and Camden has thoroughly enjoyed every day.  So much so that she literally cries all the way home begging me to let her stay and play a little longer.  Neil has had me in his class both days and he did better the second day, I am hoping that is a good sign for next week. Today was cowboy/cowgirl dress up day and Camden looked really this morning.
Everyday they come home with artwork and a sheet letting me know what and how they did each day.  I have a folder started for each of them and can't wait to start baking for their class parties!









No comments:

Post a Comment