Saturday, July 9, 2011

Breaking News!

We interrupt this string of vacation posts to talk about Neil's first haircut today!
After several people asking me what "her" name is referring to Neil, I finally decided it was time to get his hair cut.  He had the prettiest curls in the back and in was really sad to cut them off but they were really long enough to get a pony tail in.  So this morning I loaded up the kids and we took a trip to the Parlor here in town.  Stephanie did a great job and they even gave me a certificate with some of his curls attached in a small Ziploc bag. Neil on the other hand did not do so well, he screamed the entire time!  I was worried we had traumatized Camden for life but when we were leaving she asked if she could get her hair cut next time.  I asked about Camden's but since her hair is curly there is no need for bangs right now so we get to hold off a little longer before cutting her hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Breaking News!

We interrupt this string of vacation posts to talk about Neil's first haircut today!
After several people asking me what "her" name is referring to Neil, I finally decided it was time to get his hair cut.  He had the prettiest curls in the back and in was really sad to cut them off but they were really long enough to get a pony tail in.  So this morning I loaded up the kids and we took a trip to the Parlor here in town.  Stephanie did a great job and they even gave me a certificate with some of his curls attached in a small Ziploc bag. Neil on the other hand did not do so well, he screamed the entire time!  I was worried we had traumatized Camden for life but when we were leaving she asked if she could get her hair cut next time.  I asked about Camden's but since her hair is curly there is no need for bangs right now so we get to hold off a little longer before cutting her hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment