Sunday, August 1, 2010

Words that made me think....


I wanted to post pictures of our living room progress but thought this was more important.  This morning in church our choir sang a song they have done several times before and I always enjoyed it but today I actually "heard" one of the lines for the first time and it really touched me.  The song was "How Deep the Father's Love for Us" and the line I am referring to is the one that says "Ashamed I hear my mocking voice call out among the scoffers, It was my sin that held Him there until it was accompolished".  I knew He died for MY sins as well as everyone elses but I never before imagined myself in the crowd jeering at Him while He was being crucified.  Very thought provoking and I just wanted to share the song and lyrics. There is a link below with the song being sung by Fernando Ortega.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24spuXYeFKY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Words that made me think....


I wanted to post pictures of our living room progress but thought this was more important.  This morning in church our choir sang a song they have done several times before and I always enjoyed it but today I actually "heard" one of the lines for the first time and it really touched me.  The song was "How Deep the Father's Love for Us" and the line I am referring to is the one that says "Ashamed I hear my mocking voice call out among the scoffers, It was my sin that held Him there until it was accompolished".  I knew He died for MY sins as well as everyone elses but I never before imagined myself in the crowd jeering at Him while He was being crucified.  Very thought provoking and I just wanted to share the song and lyrics. There is a link below with the song being sung by Fernando Ortega.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24spuXYeFKY

No comments:

Post a Comment