Sunday, December 9, 2012

Camden Turns 4!

I am really at a loss for words that my sweet precious baby girl is turning 4 today!  It seems like yesterday I was relieved and overwhelmed at getting to finally see her after 9 long months of pregnancy.

Camden has been a joy and a wonderful part of my heart since the day I first laid eyes on her. Everytime I look at her my heart is happy and I could not have dreamed up a more wonderful creation.  She is so precious and her spirit is kind.  I pray everyday that she keeps the love and innocence she has in her life right now.

First family picture


1st Birthday


2nd Birthday


 3rd Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Camden Turns 4!

I am really at a loss for words that my sweet precious baby girl is turning 4 today!  It seems like yesterday I was relieved and overwhelmed at getting to finally see her after 9 long months of pregnancy.

Camden has been a joy and a wonderful part of my heart since the day I first laid eyes on her. Everytime I look at her my heart is happy and I could not have dreamed up a more wonderful creation.  She is so precious and her spirit is kind.  I pray everyday that she keeps the love and innocence she has in her life right now.

First family picture


1st Birthday


2nd Birthday


 3rd Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment