Saturday, November 17, 2012

August part 1 of 3

I hate to summarize an entire month in one post but it looks like I am going to have to if I’m to catch up in time for the holidays. 
August this year was hot (imagine that) and it involved lots of outdoor water play, visits with family members, Sundays with Daddy, and pretty much time at home with Mama.  As much as I was ready for school to start in September a part of me was glad the summer was extra long and that we got to spend so much time at home.
Enjoy the pics!
Yes he is usually without his pants....



King of the Mountain


Fun at Nana's while Aunt Sissy moves


Happiest Baby

Helping Granddaddy with tractor sprinkler

She loves climbing trees

I LOVE her :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, November 17, 2012

August part 1 of 3

I hate to summarize an entire month in one post but it looks like I am going to have to if I’m to catch up in time for the holidays. 
August this year was hot (imagine that) and it involved lots of outdoor water play, visits with family members, Sundays with Daddy, and pretty much time at home with Mama.  As much as I was ready for school to start in September a part of me was glad the summer was extra long and that we got to spend so much time at home.
Enjoy the pics!
Yes he is usually without his pants....



King of the Mountain


Fun at Nana's while Aunt Sissy moves


Happiest Baby

Helping Granddaddy with tractor sprinkler

She loves climbing trees

I LOVE her :)



No comments:

Post a Comment