Friday, June 22, 2012

My Office and Staff

I love my job with AdvoCare but I love even more that it allows me to be with my favorite little people in the world :) Until 3 years ago I lived for Friday now every day feels like Saturday (and not like the miserable Saturdays I spent cooped up in a store selling furniture while everyone else I knew was out having fun). This is like the restful Saturday when you don't have anywhere to be and you get to spend it at home, only mine lasts all week so when we have a busy or eventful weekend I actually look forward to Monday and these little blessings are why I do....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, June 22, 2012

My Office and Staff

I love my job with AdvoCare but I love even more that it allows me to be with my favorite little people in the world :) Until 3 years ago I lived for Friday now every day feels like Saturday (and not like the miserable Saturdays I spent cooped up in a store selling furniture while everyone else I knew was out having fun). This is like the restful Saturday when you don't have anywhere to be and you get to spend it at home, only mine lasts all week so when we have a busy or eventful weekend I actually look forward to Monday and these little blessings are why I do....


No comments:

Post a Comment