Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Giggle Giggle Quack"

Thanks to Lindsey, Camden got invited to go to her first play at the BPAC in Cleveland.  I was concerned she would be too young to sit through a play but she was great!  It was geared towards pre-schoolers and she loved every minute of it.  I kept thinking she was alseep because she was so still once it started but she was just taking it all in.  And as soon as we got back to the car she started singing some of the songs and talking about all the characters.  I am so glad Lindsey arranged this and I can't wait for the other ones we are scheduled to see!  Not many pictures but I had to get a few.


Getting ready for the play to start.
Chloe and Camden before the play
The actors/animals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Giggle Giggle Quack"

Thanks to Lindsey, Camden got invited to go to her first play at the BPAC in Cleveland.  I was concerned she would be too young to sit through a play but she was great!  It was geared towards pre-schoolers and she loved every minute of it.  I kept thinking she was alseep because she was so still once it started but she was just taking it all in.  And as soon as we got back to the car she started singing some of the songs and talking about all the characters.  I am so glad Lindsey arranged this and I can't wait for the other ones we are scheduled to see!  Not many pictures but I had to get a few.


Getting ready for the play to start.
Chloe and Camden before the play
The actors/animals

No comments:

Post a Comment