Monday, May 17, 2010

God Speaks

I know God speaks to me, maybe not in an audible way, but nevertheless he still speaks to me.  This morning I heard an amazing statement from Phil Joel (formally of the band Newsboys).  He said "If God guides He will provide".  We are about to make a huge step into owning our on home and I still feel called to stay at home with the children. This was just what I needed to hear to calm my fears and wipe away any doubts or uncertainties I have been feeling this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, May 17, 2010

God Speaks

I know God speaks to me, maybe not in an audible way, but nevertheless he still speaks to me.  This morning I heard an amazing statement from Phil Joel (formally of the band Newsboys).  He said "If God guides He will provide".  We are about to make a huge step into owning our on home and I still feel called to stay at home with the children. This was just what I needed to hear to calm my fears and wipe away any doubts or uncertainties I have been feeling this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment